Agency Marketing Director (Internal)
HireInfluence is an award-winning influencer marketing agency, serving Fortune 1000 clients since 2011. We provide full-service influencer solutions – including development of experiential strategies, hand curation + casting of right-fit talent, and execution of comprehensive, interactive, cross-channel promotions. We have been exceeding expectations for influencer agendas for nearly a decade – managing strategic campaigns for the likes of Microsoft, Oreo, Southwest Airlines, McDonalds, Adidas and many more.
About the Position
We are seeking a top-level B2B Digital Marketing Director to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our internal marketing, lead gen and growth tracking. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing, advertising, PR and performance analytics. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how various channels can be leveraged to support growing revenue goals. Should be a highly-creative thinker, with above average experience in social channel growth, newsletter campaigns, press release drafting, case studies, retargeting ads, Google analytics, etc. This is an ongoing/long-term opportunity, with significant growth potential.
Must be able to dedicate 25 hours per week to this role (with task documentation through Harvest).
What You Will Be Doing in this Position
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with Fortune 500 level clients.
- Plan, monitor and report progress on the agency’s digital presence (All social channels, search engines, online directories, etc.).
- Monitor the agency’s 360 online presence, in addition to the progress/trends of competitors within the influencer marketing space.
- Collab with our SEO team to optimize placement efforts (keyword tracking, image optimization, article drafting, media plugs, link building, content partnerships, etc.).
- Prepare/design online newsletters and organize/manage distribution lists
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing, while working with our in-house designer to ensure all content remains “on-brand”.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts and lead conversions using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Assist with development of case studies from current and past campaigns
What You Bring to the Table
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Director or similar role
- Agency experience targeting Fortune 500 brands, through B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media strategies, blog writing, email campaigns, SEO/SEM, retargeting ads, content strategies, case study development, press release drafting/distribution
- Working knowledge of ad serving and paid media tools
- Thorough understanding of marketing on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, etc.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Bonus if you have knowledge specific to Influencer Marketing and/or experience with Pipedrive