Campaign Manager / Talent Sourcing
HireInfluence is an award-winning agency, serving Fortune 1000 clients since 2011. We provide full-service influencer solutions – including development of experiential strategies, hand curation + casting of right-fit talent, and execution of comprehensive, interactive, cross-channel promotions. We have been exceeding expectations for influencer agendas for nearly a decade – managing strategic campaigns for the likes of Microsoft, Oreo, Southwest Airlines, McDonalds, Adidas and many more.
About the Position
- This is a 40 hour per week, full-time, virtual/remote working opportunity.
- Will be a flex role within our organization, which will include in-depth influencer sourcing/vetting, white-glove campaign management and creative strategy exploration.
- Compensation for this position is $35/hour to start (with potential for advancement)
What You Will Be Doing in this Position
As a key member of the campaigns team, you will independently manage and deepen the relationships on key high value accounts. Your role will primarily involve executing influencer campaigns with the utmost attention to detail, while acting as the liaison between influencers and brand/agency. You will also work closely with both our Director of Brand Partnerships and Director of Influencer Relations to ensure all client objectives are met, and provide assistance where needed along the way.
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of influencer marketing project experience
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to execute and manage successful influencer agendas from the ground up.
- Will be expected to have a track record in planning and delivering innovative campaigns across trending social channels.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and a passion for the influencer universe on all social channels
- Accuracy, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and handle a number of concurrent projects and tasks.
- Can adapt and pivot easily from project to project / need to need
- Understand the value of each client and each influencer relationship