Want us to publish and share your article, infographic or other general resource with our community?
The skinny on getting published by Hireinfluence:
We can’t publish everything sent our way, but we will at least review all entries in the order in which they were received. To help keep this a smooth process:
- All submissions MUST be original, unique, first-run content (remember friends, plagiarism is illegal).
- All submissions should first be proofread for correct spelling and grammar.
- Articles should be at least 1,000 words but can also include images, charts or graphs if they’re relevant (hi-res images only please).
- Including relevant links is welcomed, however we reserve the right to edit or remove as we see fit.
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- Please include a brief bio, headshot and your social media handles with your submission so we can give credit where credit is due.
- If your article mentions a business or company in which you have a vested interest, explain those details with your submission (no sneaky self-promo, please).
If we select your submission:
Congrats! We really dig what you have to say. Here’s what you can expect going forward:
- Your submission will be edited as needed to optimize for SEO best practices, as well as matching our HireInfluence tone and voice.
- We do not currently compensate guest contributors for their submissions.
- Selected submissions won’t be released right away, but will be added to our publication queue (likely released within 1-2 months following selection).
- HireInfluence reserves the right to reference or reprint your piece (with full attribution) in future materials.
We will be in touch 1-2 weeks following your submission if your article has been accepted for publication. While we will obviously do our best to get back to everyone, please understand we cannot guarantee a response to every entry.
Still have a question about contributing? Give us a shout: email@example.com