Influencer Marketing Agency
Influencer marketing agencies and the services they offer
- Influencer Sourcing – Some agencies have a network of influencers, while others seek them out on a case-to-case basis, but the principle stays the same – they’ll choose the most suitable content creators on behalf of your brand.
- Negotiating – The agency will also handle all the negotiation that goes into it, including discussing rates, finalizing contracts, and making sure the influencer fully understands the brand’s goals.
- Strategy Development – With your brand’s objectives in mind, they’ll develop a campaign strategy that’s sure to maximize target audience reach and engagement.
- Campaign Management – In short, they’ll take care of business from start to finish, including running ad campaigns, approving influencer’s posts before they go live, and communicating with them throughout the campaign.
- Reporting – Once the campaign has ended, an influencer marketing agency will do the math for you and give you a clear report on post-campaign analytics.
And although influencer marketing campaigns may vary depending on the brand’s needs, five types of influencer campaigns most popular are:
- Product Placement: influencers are asked to include the brand’s logo, products, or service into their social media or blog posts.
- Themed Or Hashtag Campaigns: In these types of campaigns, influencers create content around a hashtag or a central theme, and, more often than not, ask their followers to throw in that hashtag into their posts, as well.
- Contests And Giveaways: The goal of these campaigns is to inspire user engagement through exciting giveaways and contests promoted by social media influencers.
- Campaigns That Grow Social Media Following: These campaigns are designed to skyrocket the number of followers a brand has on their social media channel, be it on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, or Facebook, and is particularly useful for new-founded businesses.
- Creative Influencer Campaigns: Influencers show off their creativity through authentic content, and, at the same time, conveys the brand’s message.
|HireInfluence: Influencer Marketing Agency, services|
|Services||Influencer marketing, Influencer services, Influencer talent agency|
|Clients||McDonalds, Walmart, Payless, Southwest Airlines|
|Pricing||$50,000 and up|
Below is a list of influencer marketing agencies and the services they offer
|HireInfluence||2011||Fortune 1000 companies, SaaS, E-commerce, DTC, B2B, Influencer platforms, Digital influencer campaigns, social media influencer management|
|The Influencer Marketing Factory||2018||ecommerce|
|IMA Agency||2012||SaaS and E-Commerce|
|Fanbytes||2014||Gen Z audience marketing|
|Viral Nation||2014||Influencer talent agency|
A: Influencer agencies represent a range of talented content creators with an influential audience. The agency will serve as a liaison between these influencers and brands who are looking for help creating or promoting their marketing campaigns.
Q: What is an influencer marketing platform?
A: An influencer marketing platform is any digital space where a user can attract an audience of scale to promote content for marketing purposes. Popular influencer marketing platform examples include Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Q: What is influencer management?
A: Influencer management is the act of providing services to marketers and influencers involved in executing influencer marketing campaigns. This typically involves services like influencer identification, relationship management or campaign measurement.
Q: What are influencers in marketing?
A: While somewhat nebulous to define due to varying opinions, influencers are content creators on digital platforms who have attracted a large or influential audience and are leveraging their audience to promote marketing materials.
Q: Who are the influencers in social media influencer marketing?
A: Social media influencers are content creators who have attracted a large following on any given social channel. Often, influencers reach audiences with specific interests such as fashion, food, travel, or lifestyle.
FULL SERVICE INFLUENCER MARKETING. EXPERIENTIAL IDEATION & FULFILLMENT.
CREATIVE TALENT SOURCING & PLACEMENT. STRATEGIC CONTENT AMPLIFICATION.ON-SITE BRAND PROMO & EVENTS. RECURRING/ON-DEMAND IGC ACTIVATIONS.
PAID MEDIA MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS. CONTENT, DESIGN, EDITING & PRODUCTION.
WE DESIGN EXPERIENCES, NOT ADS
We partner with our clients to deliver fully-managed, innovative, human-to-human influencer marketing campaigns.
NO CANNED PACKAGES HERE
Influencer campaigns designed around the objectives and KPIs of each client.
Hands-On Talent Curation Process
We source based on benchmark metrics and follow an extensive validation process, that extends far beyond the parameters of popular lists and databases.
Innovative, Award-Winning Strategies
We design trend-worthy concepts that help audiences discover your brand organically, while building emotional connections that drive consumer behavior.
White Glove Campaign Execution
We are fully engaged and committed from Day 1 to deliver a seamless experience between influencers and brands throughout the duration of each campaign.
Best-in-Class Performance Reporting
We provide customized analytics, and a team of Data Scientists that provide insight for maximizing ROI along the way. Agency white-labeling is available.
of the Year
Ad World Masters | 2022
Digital.com | 2022
Agency of the Year
US Agency Awards | 2021
Muse Awards | 2021
NYX Awards | 2021
Vega Digital Awards | 2021
Agency Vista | 2021
Design Rush | 2021
AN AGENCY BUILT UPON REPUTATION
“This is very impressive. We are very happy with how everything netted out and we really appreciate your partnership throughout.”
“Really great influencer marketing results. We’re working on educating the organization and I think these results tell a strong story.”
“Not exaggerating when I say the best account lead for an influencer marketing campaign – and trust me, I've worked with quite a few.”
“We are definitely pleased with the influencer marketing results. Thanks so much for your hard work on this!”